Friday, April 20, 2012

New game in development!

This will be good news to the fans of "Angry Viking". Zaxis Games is starting development of "99 Levels To Hell" a bloody DungeonCrawler/Shooter with roguelike elements.



Shoot and dig your way out from a buried castle. The only way out is down, through HELL.

The game will feature:
10 different environments.
20+  bossfights.
100+ levels that spawn at radom.
50+ monsters.
50+ powers ups and weapons
2 player on one screen (old school)
Shops, portals and more..

More info at http://99levelstohell.blogspot.com/



4 comments:

  1. Call me wind because I am blown away by your post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What Awesome game!, this game rocks my mind and soul!.. thumbs up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I borrowed my roomies fleshlight while reading this post!

    ReplyDelete